We are currently seeking an experienced project manager with the following qualifications to work in our Walnut, California, office:
- Able to manage client/vendor relations
- Experience overseeing projects from inception through delivery
- Firm understanding of translation QC procedures
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects simultaneously
- Experience with TM tools
Translation and/or healthcare industry experience is preferred.
The successful candidate will be expected to participate in and represent MAGNUS at industry trade association meetings. Some overnight travel/sales support will be required.
We enjoy a fast-paced, casual/professional office atmosphere and offer full healthcare coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, dependent care coverage, life insurance, tuition reimbursement – you get the picture.
For consideration, send your resume and salary history in confidence to:
1313 N. Grand Ave., #280
Walnut, CA 91789
Fax: (909) 869-0788
Email: [email protected]